Saturday, July 29, 2017

hanky and more - nuntium duocentesimum undeseptuagesimum

So many things to write about- maybe I have to parcel them out because so often I feel I have nothing to say.  : )
Our Twin Cities Tatters' Retreat was amazing but more about that later.

Here is the hanky I finished (just barely) before the wedding.  I was so, so delighted to see the bride with it at the wedding and after.


Here is a silhouette picture I made for a wedding present.  Years ago, a friend of my parents made one for me and I have loved it.  Too bad the "coral" marker that I used for the flowers isn't actually coral....

My daughter has finished round 8 of Renulek's Daisy.   Now it's my turn.  Yippee!


4 comments:

  1. I really need to get back to hankies. They're so satisfying! I love the dark blue against the white. I am thoroughly impressed by that doily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely wedding presents, I'm not surprised the hanky was used at the wedding. Your collaboration on the doily is working well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful hanky and lovely edging, so glad you finished it for the wedding,
    And lovely picture something for them to keep and remember their day.
    The doily is looking beautiful look forward to seeing your round

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you share tatting with your daughter. Together you create beautiful lace!

    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete

gratias maximas- it's wonderful to hear what you have to say!