Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Something else new? - nuntium centesimum septuagesimum quintum

I've been at my school for 26 years now.  At the beginning of this year, they recognized me and gave me a gift.  But instead of a useless gift, they gave me access to a gift catalog.  So many things that I could use but for some silly reason, I picked a dremel tool.  I have NO need for a dremel,  really.  But I thought, "I'd never buy one for myself and it is a gift..."

Strangely I found a use now.   Here's what I'm up to:


Tomorrow, see what happens with the tatting too.  : )

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing what you do with it. I've been dreaming of purchasing a Dremel tool for a couple of years, although I have no idea what it can be used for, not to mention my fear of power tools!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one and love it! Enjoy your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that they acknowledged your loyalty to the school! Good idea to let you choose your own gift too. I look forward to seeing what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete

gratias maximas- it's wonderful to hear what you have to say!