Saturday, July 19, 2014

nuntium centesimum quinquagesimum quintum - This is still a tatting blog

I've really been working on the Quatrain runner.  It's such a wonderful pattern.  I love when the design is so elegant that it lays correctly as you make it!  But progress on a runner made of the same motif over and over makes for dull blogging.
So, on a different note, today was The Neighborhood Block Party(note the capital letters).  This is an extreme event which starts around 3:00pm and goes until midnight.  Every year, we make the same thing- bruschetta.  Here are some pictures of this year's offering.



Yum! I think this is the 19th year. And now- back to the Quatrain.

2 comments:

  1. They look yummy, hope you had a great party.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Although I love bruschetta, I couldn't help wondering if there's a tatting thread with those colors. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

gratias maximas- it's wonderful to hear what you have to say!