Wednesday, November 7, 2012

nonâgêsimum sextum (96th post) school spirit bracelet

One of my students noticed a little school spirit bracelet that I'd made for my daughter and asked for one!  What a hoot!  She's been parading it around like the best thing ever!
This is Jane from South Africa's pattern.

And then that Fox!  She's so generous, we swapped some thread.  She sent me a ton and other fantastic things (doodads and a wonderful butterfly and buttons and, and, and....)

What a great life!  Thank you, my friend!

If you haven't yet, consider entering my little giveaway, the book Ruins of Lace is up for grabs.  Details here

Vote for the Tatting Corner contest too!




6 comments:

  1. How fun! I would parade it too. :o)

    Isn't mail fun?? Have fun with your tatting treasures there! :o)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little bracelet IS the best thing ever! Lucky girl! It is cute as can be.
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid to make a bracelet in school colors... I'd be overwhelmed by orders! ;-)

    Lovely swap items! I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with your doodads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty bracelet.
    That Fox is very generous. I have much the same items in my swap. I have yet to take a pic and post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bracelet, Lovely gift from Fox it's nice to do a swap and receive things that are a surprise.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

gratias maximas- it's wonderful to hear what you have to say!